Shaved and Rolled 2024 DeMarini Zoa (-5) USSSA Baseball Bat
We suggest stage 1 shave spec for this model.
- Anomaly Connection: Pairs the barrel with a stiff, composite handle to offer feedback while maximizing comfort, bat speed and energy transfer on contact.
- Anomaly End Cap: Designed to work with composite barrels, using light and durable materials to reduce swing weights, improve bat control and optimize performance.
- Two-Piece Composite Construction: Designed for improved weight distribution that allows for great balance, bat speed and barrel control
- Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel: Long, uninterrupted threads of carbon fiber composite material shaped into a barrel create superior strength and consistency across a larger optimized hitting area or sweet spot.
- 2 3/4" Barrel: A barrel diameter measured at 2 ¾” – the maximum allowed in travel baseball – to optimize performance