2021 Suncoast Ruckus Max USSSA, NSA & ISA Softball Bat 2-pc 13″ End Load
Shaved and Rolled Suncoast Ruckus Max USSSA, NSA & ISA Softball Bat 2-pc 13″ End Load
Like the Ruckus before this bat is ridiculous just rolled. Basic to stage 1 is what I recommend for insane power and durability
ROLLED SIZES 25,26,27,28,30oz
- Approved for USSSA, NSA, and ISA play.
- This second-generation RUCKUS, two-piece high-end bat features Suncoast’s MAX Technologies including:
- Suncoast’s proprietary STICK & SPIN Barrel Coating Technology to maximize the flight and distance characteristics of the softball.
- Suncoast’s industry-first, MAX SPEED HANDLE TECHNOLOGY – which maximizes your bat speed while still maintaining excellent bat control to the player.
- Suncoast’s proprietary Opti-Dura Performance Aerospace-Grade Composite Materials in the launch section for ultimate performance and a great feel during ball-bat contact.
- Opti-Dura Composite Handle Design is engineered to control vibration and maximize your handle stiffness for longer hits.
- The patented Hi-Energy Polymeric Link System securely connects the hyper-stiff handle to the high-performance barrel and acts like a blocking mechanism by cutting off vibration to your hands on off-center hits.
I decided to get this bat after watching reviews online, and watching someone swing it in person. Typically I swing the Demarini nautalai and the LS Genesis, but I am glad that I made this purchase. I bought a 26oz, and the weighting is perfectly done. It's not overly heavy on the end but gives you what want for power through the zone. There is definitely some flex in it, so be ready for that, if you're not one that likes flex. It isn't really flexible but definitely gives you some. Then there is the sound, which everyone notices. An amazing loud crack every time you barrel the ball. Clearly my favorite part of this bat. Lastly, the paint job is fantastic and holds up well. After 50-75 swings, no chipping or scratching. I recommend this bat to anyone, plus it's fantastic for a 240 bat that competes with 220's. Gorilla also sent me the bat quickly in just a few short days. Overall a great experience!